Oats - 1 cup
Wheat rawa - 1/2 cup
Vegetable mixture- 1/2 cup(carrot, beans, frozen peas)
Karam Masala powder - 1 1/2 tsp(adjust according to ur taste)
cooking oil -1 tspn
- Heat a pan with a tspn of oil add onion saute it then add tomato pieces.
- Add vegetable mixture just saute it for 2 mins and add 2 cups of water and salt.
- Once the vegetables are half cooked, add oats and wheat rava to boiling mixture. Do not over cook the vegetables. The vegetables should retain their crunchiness.
- Add the masala powder to it.( Even u can add simply pepper powder.)
- Good to have as a breakfast as it gives a complete filling.
Masala Oats Porridge
Instead of frozen peas, I have added boiled moog bean.